Edit a User
This procedure will show you how to modify the attributes of a user.
- From the header menu, click the Settings icon and select Partner / Account > Users.
The Users page opens.
- Select the check box associated with the user you want to edit, and click Edit Select Users.
The Edit Users page opens.
- Modify the group and user permissions as needed.
For more information, review the Assign User Permissions to a User and/or Assign Group Permissions to a User topics.
If you do not want to see the user permissions, click Hide Permissions Grid.
- In the Permissions section, select a different role for the user if necessary.
- When you are finished, click Update.
You cannot reverse user deletion. If you need to grant access to a user that was deleted, you must create a new user.
To delete a user, click Edit Selected Users and click Delete at the bottom of the page.