Configuring Best Practice Check NotificationsThis feature allows to configure email notifications to send to selected users that they will receive each time new issues are discovered with a best practice check. You can also configure the application to send notifications daily regardless if new issues are discovered or not.
- Click the Notifications icon next to a selected best practice check. The Best Practice Check Notification dialog box opens.
- Select if you want CloudCheckr to send an email:
- any time there is a change to a best practice check, or
- daily regardless if there are changes or not
- Type email addresses for each recipient and separate the addresses with a comma.
- In the Syslog section, provide the host name and port of your syslog server.
- Under the ServiceNow section, select the account where you want to apply these notification settings.
- Click Save.
A pop-up indicates that your email setting was saved successfully.If you have not configured your integration, click Configure Integrations.