Configure an EA Overage Cost Alert
This procedure shows you how to configure an Azure Cost alert that will notify you, at a specified time interval, before your Enterprise Agreement (EA) balance runs out.
- Launch CloudCheckr and select an EA account from the Accounts List page.
- From the left navigation pane, choose Cost > Alerts > Manager.
- On the Alert Manager page, click + New Alert.
The Create New Microsoft Azure Cost Alert dialog box opens.
- Select Enterprise Agreement Overage from the drop-down list and type a name for your alert.
- Click Notifications and type the email address(es) where you want the notification to go.
Click Configure Integrations to send notifications using a third-party tool such as Jira, PagerDuty, ServiceNow, Slack, SNS, or Syslog.
- Type the number of days before your balance runs out that indicates when CloudCheckr should notify you.
- Click Create Alert.