Integrate with PagerDuty
The integration with PagerDuty allows you to configure email notifications that you can receive daily or any time there is a change to a Best Practice Check or alert.To learn how to configure your integration with PagerDuty, review the procedure.
- From the left navigation bar, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Configurations. The Integration Configurations page opens.
- From the drop-down menu, select PagerDuty.
- Type the name of your PagerDuty account.
- Click Create.
A message indicates that your integration was created successfully.
- Click OK.
The page displays the new integration.
- Click (green plus sign) to review the details.
- Under the Account section, copy and paste the following information from your PagerDuty account:
Name of the PagerDuty integration instance
The events API integration key
- Click Save.
- Click Send Test.
A message indicates that your configuration was successful.To learn about other configuration options and to turn on alerts, review the topic, Integration Configuration: Understanding Other Options.