Configure the Cost and Usage Report in CloudCheckr
To enable the Cost & Usage Report (CUR), you need to establish a connection between AWS and CloudCheckr so that they can exchange billing data.
If you haven't done so already, you need to first configure the CUR in AWS.
If you have configured the CUR in AWS, read this article for instructions on how to configure CloudCheckr so that it can ingest data from the CUR.
- Log in to the AWS Management Console.
- On the right side of the menu bar, click your account name, and select My Billing Dashboard. The Billing & Cost Management Dashboard opens.
- From the dashboard, click Cost allocation tags. The Cost Allocation Tags page opens.
- Select the checkbox(es) next to the tags you want to activate and click Activate.
- Log in to CloudCheckr.
- From the left navigation pane, choose Account Settings > Cost and Usage Report. The Edit Cost and Usage Report Configuration page opens.
- Provide the following values, which you created earlier when you configured the CUR in AWS:
- start date
- report name
- bucket name
- bucket region
- folder prefix
- Select the Enabled check box to indicate that you want the application to use the CUR.
- Click Save Configuration.