Customize Your App in CloudCheckr CMx
CloudCheckr CMx offers several customization options that allow you to tailor the look-and-feel of the application to fit your organization's needs. When you apply these changes, CloudCheckr CMx will propagate them across the entire application for all users in your project.
This topic focuses on the basic white labeling features available to our partners, which are offered at no additional cost.
For information on our Ultimate White Label Package, see the SP-Initiated SSO topic.
- Launch CloudCheckr CMx.
- From the header menu, click the Settings icon and choose System Management > Customization.
The Customization page opens.
- Click the button to learn how to customize each of the following features:
- Click the logo in the Appearance section:
- Navigate to the location where you store your logo and click Open.
You can also drag the file from your computer and drop it into the Logo box.
- Go to the Icon & Title section and type a name for the tab.
- Click the favicon, navigate to the location where you store your tab logo, and click Open.
You can also drag the file from your computer and drop it into the Favicon box.
CloudCheckr CMx will update the image on the right to give you a preview of your changes.
- In the Appearance section, type the HEX color code for your navigation background color.
- Select one of the radio buttons to indicate if you want your icons to be light or dark.
- Type the HEX color code for your navigation accent color.
CloudCheckr CMx will update the image on the left will to give you a preview of your changes.
- Go to the Support Link section.
- Type the text that you want displayed in the Settings menu. This text will replace Settings > User > Support Site.
- Type the URL you want to redirect the user to if they select this link from the Settings menu.
- Click APPLY CHANGES.