Extension for AppDynamicsCloudCheckr's extension for AppDynamics allows you to upload your AWS EC2 usage and cost data into your AppDynamics dashboard.
To use this extension, you must have:
- a CloudCheckr account
- an AppDynamics account
- an AppDynamics Machine Agent installed on a server with the HTTP Listener enabled
- Log in to CloudCheckr.
- Open the CloudCheckr account that you want to connect to AppDynamics, or create a new account.
- From the left navigation pane, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Exports > AppDynamics.
- Select Enable CloudCheckr Extension for AppDynamics and type the hostname and port number of the server hosting the AppDynamics machine agent.
- In the Metrics and CloudWatch Metrics sections, select the CloudCheckr metrics that you want to push to AppDynamics.
- In the Tags section, select the tags that you want CloudCheckr to send to AppDynamics.
- Click Save Settings.
Once these steps are completed, CloudCheckr will begin sending your data to AppDynamics for utilization.
If you have any questions about the extension for AppDynamics, please submit ticket via the CloudCheckr Service Desk Portal.