Integrate with Jira
The integration with Jira allows you to configure CloudCheckr alerts and Best Practice Checks to create Jira tickets.
Configuring the Jira Integration
- From the left navigation bar, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Configurations.
- From the drop-down menu, select Jira.
- Enter the name of your new integration. Our example is named
JIRA Integration Demo. Click Create.
- Under the Integrations menu, expand Jira.
- Expand the new integration,
JIRA Integration Democlick Link To Jira.You'll be taken to a screen an Atlassian screen where you must authorize CloudCheckr to talk to Jira.
- Enter your company's Alassian URL under Authorize for:
- Click Accept.
You'll be returned to the CloudCheckr Jira integration screen.
- You can now populate your first integration with your desired fields. You'll be able to select from your own Jira Projects, Issue Types, and Priorities.Make sure to select an Issue Type and Priority that is part of your Jira Project -- if not you'll get an error message asking to try again.
That's it! When completed, your Jira project will get tickets created by CloudCheckr whenever a notification is triggered.
Connecting the Jira Integration to Alerts
To learn about other configuration options and to turn on alerts, review the topic, Integration Configuration: Understanding Other Options.