Configure SP-Initiated Single Sign-On in CloudCheckr
With SP-initiated SSO, you log into your IdP from the CloudCheckr user interface.
- Header Text (1)
- Subheader Text (2)
- Footer Text (3)
- Background Color (4)
- Background Image (5): supplied by the customer; if no background image is set, than the background color is used.
- Logo (6): uses the Header logo; if the Header logo is not set up, the Print logo is used.
- Log On button Color (7)
- Support Link Text (8)
- Support Link (9)
- Support phone number (10)
- Support Email (11)
- Follow the procedure for IdP-initiated SSO, but replace all instances of "app.cloudcheckr" with your custom URL. The screenshot shows an example from the setup for PingOne:
- Navigate to the white label (WL) login screen. You can get to this page through a link or logging out of the white labeled customer.
- Click the SSO Login button for the IDP you want to use. If this customer has multiple IdPs, there will be a button for each IDP. The IdP prompts you to login with your IdP credentials.
- Once you are logged into your IdP successfully, the normal SSO process proceeds.