Modify a Google Cloud Account in CloudCheckr CMx
However, what you can modify depends on the cloud provider associated with your selected account.
This topic will show you how to modify your settings for a Google Cloud account.
If you are already in the Accounts tab, skip to Step 3.
- Launch CloudCheckr CMx.
- Type Account Hierarchy in the Search bar to access the Account Hierarchy page.
in the row of a selected Google Cloud account.
The Edit Account sub-drawer opens.
- Modify your account by peforming any or all of the following actions:
- change the name of the account
- click the Manage Credentials link to open the Credentials sub-drawer where you can add or modify your account credentials
- click the Manage Billing Data Source link to open the Edit Billing Data Source sub-drawer to change your billing setup
- select a folder from the Location drop-down menu to move your account to another location or folder in the account hierarchy
- add or delete attributes associated with your account
- view details such as the CloudCheckr and Google Cloud account IDs
- delete an account