With IdP-initiated SSO, you log into CloudCheckr using a link provided by the identity provider (IdP). At this time, CloudCheckr supports the following IdP providers that are compliant with Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 :
- Azure AD SSO
If your organization uses a different SSO provider than those listed, additional customizations may be required. Please email sales for information regarding support of other SAML-compliant SSO providers.
- Please submit a ticket to the CloudCheckr Service Desk Portal, so that a support engineer can guide you on how to:
- generate SAML IdP metadata/and or provide Azure Tenant ID (Directory ID)
- choose a default role for new users created by SSO
- validate that the authentication process is working in your environment successfully
- Click a link for instructions on how to integrate your IdP with CloudCheckr: