OverviewThe Services page allows you to view and change the available services in the service catalog of the CloudCheckr FinanceManager deployment. When creating new services, you are required to use a Transformer service or a services statement. To view the details of a service you created, click one of the services listed on the Overview page: The table defines the numbered UI elements from the screenshot:
|Description||The friendly name for the service|
|Key||The unique key value of this service|
|Created At||The time stamp when the service was created|
|Last Updated At||The time stamp when the service was updated|
|Data Source||The dataset associated with this service|
|Service Name Source||Where you will get the service name from (in header or in data)
You will use this value for the service description
|Source Column||Contains the consumed quantity|
|Instancy Column||Refers to the chargeable instance column value that is required for automatic services|
|Interval||The frequency at which this service is being charged: automatic (every occurrence/record/hour), daily, or monthly|
|Use proration||Select this option if you want to charge for a portion of a consumption interval|
|Billing Type||Provides information on whether this is a service that has a manual adjustable rate value or automatic configured rates|
|COGS type||Cost of Goods (COGS) of a service has its own rate configuration that you can configure as manual or automatic per unit or manual or automatic per interval|
Changing or Deleting a Service
- Select the appropriate report from the Report Selector.
- Choose Services > Overview and click the Edit button at the top of service list. The system will warn you that any changes made to existing service may require you to re-Prepare the currently selected report, under Data pipelines > Reports.
- After you have confirmed the warning message, select one, multiple, or all of the services in the selected Report.
- Click the Delete button next to the Edit button, to delete all selected services.
- To change the configuration of an existing service, you can change any of the available parameters.
- Click the Update button.
- Make sure that you re-Prepare your Report after you make changes.