Configure EA Account
To enable CloudCheckr to report on cost data from your Azure Enterprise Agreement (EA) account, you need to obtain an enrollment number and access token from Azure. CloudCheckr uses these values to retrieve the billing data, which is required to populate your cost reports.
- Log Into the Azure Enterprise Portal.
- From the left side of the Enterprise Portal landing page, click Manage.
- Copy and save the enrollment number.
- Click the Reports menu.
- Click the Download Usage link.
- On the Download Usage page, click the API Access Key option. You can use the primary key or the secondary key.
- Copy and save the selected key, which CloudCheckr will use as a token.
- Log into your CloudCheckr account.
- Click New Account.
- Type a name for your account.
- From the Cloud Provider drop-down menu, select Windows Azure.
- Click Create.
- Select the Collect Billing data from my Enterprise Agreement option. The Configuration screen for the EA account opens.
- Paste the enrollment number and access token that you obtained from the EA portal into the appropriate fields.
- Click Update. CloudCheckr can now connect to your Windows Azure account and start to populate your billing reports.