Summary Report in CloudCheckr CMx
The Summary report, one of the new Cost reports in CloudCheckr CMx, shows your cost trends in a graphical format.
To access the Summary report, you can click in the Left Navigation pane or in the Dashboard pane.
The Summary report is a faster and more dynamic version of our Advanced Grouping report—allowing you to see a specific data point at-a-glance, modify filters, and run a report in a fraction of the time.
A table below the graph lists each of your selected filters and their corresponding cost. In this example, the filters include Cloud Provider Account ID and Service.
You can also hover over any of the bars in the graph to get the most recent cost data for the selected date in a tooltip:
Click a button to learn more about the actions you can perform in the Summary Report:
- Click Edit in the top left corner of the Summary report.
The Edit Filter sub-drawer opens.
- In the Month field, select a month from the drop-down list.
- In the Account ID text field, type an Account ID.
- In the Service field, select a service from the drop-down list.
- In the Cost Type field, select a cost type from the drop-down list.
- In the Group By field, select a filter(s) from the drop-down list.
- Click APPLY.
The application reprocesses the report according to your new filters. In this example, we chose to create a report for March 20 that shows the cost for all AWS Lambda services grouped by location: