Users in CloudCheckr FinanceManager
To create a User that will only have access to a certain account or a selection of several accounts, use the following procedure to create a user with special account level permissions:
- Go to ‘User management’ under the administration dropdown located at the top right of the screen and select the ‘Users’ tab
- Click “create user” and provide a login name in the ‘Username’ field, a valid ‘E-mail’ address, and a ‘Password’ of at least 8 characters
- From the ‘Group’ dropdown box, select the ‘Group’ you want to associate to this users
- Next, click the ‘Account Access’ tab, and select the ‘Access Type’ for this user:
- Grant access to all accounts - to provide access to any of the available accounts in the system
- Grant access to only specific accounts - to only provide access to usage and charge data of specific accounts
- If you’ve selected Grant access to only specific accounts, then select from the Account Access list, each Account Name where this user should have access for. You may select a top level account, or an account further down in the hierarchy. Account inheritance is applicable, meaning lower level accounts are automatically included when selecting a top level account. If there are multiple reports, select the corresponding report from the drop down list first, before selecting any accounts.
- When all fields have been filled in, you may create the user by clicking the ‘Save’ button.