Configure a CSP Account [New]
CloudCheckr can import cost data from the Microsoft Partner Center/Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) portal.
This procedure will show you how to authorize consent for CloudCheckr to access your Azure CSP/Partner account billing and invoice data through a Control Panel Vendor (CPV) application.
- Launch the application.
- From the Projects page, select the desired Azure partner.
- From the Accounts page, click New Account.
The New Account page opens.
- Type a unique name for your account.
- From the Cloud Provider section, select Microsoft Azure from the drop-down menu.
- In the Navigation Visibility section, select the checkboxes next to the sections or modules that you want to be visible in the new Azure account.
- At the bottom of the page, click Create.
The Configure Account page opens.
- Select Collect billing data from my Partner Center / CSP Account from the drop-down menu. The Control panel vendors (CPV) tab displays.
- From the Azure Account Type drop-down menu, select Commercial, Azure Goverment, or Azure Germany.
- Click Init Consent.
The Microsoft Login page opens.
- Type your username and click Next.
- Type your password and click Next.
- Click Accept.
The Consent on behalf of your organization checkbox is optional. If you select this option and try to re-consent to the CPV application in the future, Microsoft will bypass the Accept screen and automatically accept the application.You are returned to the Credentials page and a message indicates that the application has saved your new CSP credentials.
- Click OK.
- Click Update.
The Edit Billing Configuration page opens.
- To complete your billing configuration, go to the Edit Billing Configuration: EA and CSP Accounts topic.
If you need to configure your Microsoft CSP credentials using the legacy method, review the Configure a CSP Acount [Legacy] topic.